Room rates start at $95 a night
Twin beds, wall-to-wall carpet, marble-topped antique dresser, eastlake settee
This sunny, south-facing room has two twin beds and a wide, marble-topped antique dresser and large mirror. Wall-to-wall carpeting provides a quiet environment. The adjoining private bathroom is large and sunny, with a walk-in shower and an Eastlake chair.
The room is named after Perry W. and Mary H. Turner, the second owners of Easter House. They lived here from 1931 until 1940, when Mary Turner's guardian sold it to Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Columbus. The house served as the rectory for Our Lady of Lourdes.
Turner was an inventor and entrepreneur who patented a roofing system and founded Turnerised Roofing Company in Ada. The plant suffered big fires in 1921 and 1922.