During the Keep Hardin County Beautiful Candy Cane Tour of Homes last Sunday, in which we took part, several guests said they read the article, recognized our home, and decided to stop by. Others have sent emails wishing us luck. Beloved Reader Evelyn Givens even sent a care package of delights from Central Farmers Supply, her store in Greenburg, Kentucky. Hello, Greenburg!
Many have asked about our B&B. We'll be open for welcoming guests starting in January. We're still putting the finishing touches on the mechanism that will allow people to book online, but don't let that stop you from inquiring directly. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-558-1071.
Here's what we've got going on:
- Two big rooms on the second floor, furnished with a mix of antique and vintage-funky furniture. The bathroom down the hall is shared.
- Room to relax, read, chat, while away some down time.
- Lots of rural Ohio beauty
- Minutes from Ohio Northern University, its Freed Center for the Performing Arts, Ada's antique stores, shops and restaurants and the Wilson Football Factory
- Rooms are $125-$150 a night, depending on the dates.
Sign up for our updates. You'll be the first to know when the booking thingamajingy is ready. We'll have plenty of photos, too, so you can see more of Easter House.
Thanks for your interest and support. Mark and I really appreciate the love.